How to Throw a Space Bash
Houston, we have no problems throwing a party in outer space. This Out of This World Space party is an easy and inexpensive way to defy gravity!
How to throw this party:
1) Cover the table with a roll of black craft paper (find at Michael's Craft Store) and sprinkle with silver star confetti.
2) A mini telescope is a great addition to the table, as well as astronaut figurines and rocket ships.
3) Buy foam balls at the dollar store and wrap some in tin foil for a planetary feel. Plant flags in the foil-wrapped "moons."
4) Mini spaceships and rockets candies were found at the dollar store.
5) Have 'Apollo 13' or 'WALL-E' on the TV.
The perfect place setting for stargazing.
One small step for man...
John Glenn suited up for Life Magazine
In a galaxy far far away...