Staycation Beach Party
Get ready to limbo. Leave your sunscreen and passports packed away because we're bringing the beach to you. Grab this ticket to paradise and throw your own easy, fun and super-sunny Staycation Party.
How to throw this party:
1) We covered the table with an ocean-printed roll of paper from Michael's Craft Store.
2) At the dollar store, we stocked up on sand, shells, flamingo plastic cups, paper umbrellas and Barbie-style beach cabana and windsurfing sets.
3) Place cards were created using dollar store goggles and black stickers.
4) Show Beach Blanket Bingo or Elvis in Hawaii movies on TV.
5) Deliver invitations written on coconuts and have a "no shirts, no shoes, no problem" sign on your door.
Dollar store goggles, shells, placemats and drink umbrellas make for a beach place setting.
The uniform of the Pina Colada crew.
Two tickets to Paradise
Blue orbs from Michael's Craft store make for a deep ocean.
Fun in the Sun
A poster from the dollar store is all it takes to turn us into beach bums.
Push paper umbrellas in a foam ring for a colorful wreath.
Dollar store cabanas line the center of the table.
A glass vase is filled with blue orbs from Michael's Craft Store, allowing this surfer to catch a wave.