Sesame Street Party
Easy as ABC, this fun Sesame Street Party will be a huge hit with the kids and adults alike.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Stock up at the dollar store on placemats, cookie monster sippy cups, elmo snack containers & giant crayons.
2) Fill inexpensive glass bowls with water and rubber goldfish.
3) Cover the tbale with bright yellow spandex.
4) Use kids alphabet letters as place cards and have equally bright swirl lollipops for every guest.
5) Create piles of cookies, rubber ducks, crumpled newspaper, yellow feathers, giant cutout letters & numbers.
Sesame street party? Count us in.
Best and easiest way to get kids to eat their fruit and veggies!
Big Bird's nest was created out of wreaths from Michael's Craft Store.
Splish Splash!!! Ernie & Burt in the bath!!!
A colorful place setting with dollar store cup and bowl guests can take home.
The Grouch doesn't want to come out and play.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake Recipe