Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If you're anything like us, you've been on a lifelong quest for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. Well, you can stop your search because here it is - Bite Me More's Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. So delicious, you can use these addictive cookies as currency!
Bite Me Bit
“I believe in the sweet spot, voting every election, soft core pornography, chocolate chip cookies...and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last for 7 days.” -Kevin Costner in 'Bull Durham'
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2) In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3) In an electric mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar on medium speed until well blended. Beat in vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and fluffy. On low speed, add flour mixture and chocolate chips, mixing just until flour disappears.
4) Drop dough by 1/4 cup at a time, 2 inches apart on to the prepared baking sheets.
5) Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before transferring cookies to a wire rack.
Yield: 20-24 large cookies