A Father's Day Party for the DIY Dad
Looking for a Father's Day party that hits the nail on the head? You've found it in this Mr. Fix-It (or can't-fix-a-leaky-faucet-but-wannabe-fix-it) Fete. From hard hats to hammers and duct tape to dump trucks, this Father's Day Party has it all!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Before you do anything, look in your garage for tools, tool boxes and other props for your DIY Dad table.
2) The dollar store is amazing for propping this table - we got gloves, hard hats, duct tape, nails, hammers and flashlights.
3) Head to a hardware store and grab some paint chips to scatter around the table.
4) Serve Dads Root Beer in honor of the guest of honor!
5) Have "Bob the Builder" or "Dream Build" playing on the TV.
The perfect place setting for the DIY Dad.
Extensions with Eyes
Hammer It Home
This one's for you, Dad.
The Man Cave
Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Chipotle Burger with Creamy Coleslaw