Swivel your hips and throw an Elvis Party fit for a King.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) A table fit for The King needs his favorite peanut butter & bananas.
2) Bring Vegas to the party with zebra-striped placemats (actually felt-like cardboard from Michael's Craft Store) and dollar store gold coins from the toy aisle.
3) Guests can wear & take home dollar store elvis-like shades we used as place cards.
4) Rent a karaoke machine for some "Burning Love" & have "Blue Hawaii" playing on the TV.
5) The table runner is records bought for $1/each at Goodwill.
Only thing missing from this setting is the cape & rhinestone-encrusted jumpsuit.
The man who changed the face of music.
Thank you, thank you very much Pez for these Elvis dispensers.
The King through the years.
Fried peanut butter & banana sandwiches, anyone?
Chunky Peanut Butter and Banana Cookies
Fruity Banana Cocktail