How to Host an Oktoberfest Party
Celebrate Oktoberfest without leaving home.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Head to the flag store and decorate your Oktoberfest party with Bavarian flags.
2) From the fabric store we bought blue and white checked fabric to compliment the Bavarian colors.
3) Create an edible table runner out of pretzels.
4) Plastic beer pitchers, beer mugs, placemats & pretzels were found at the dollar store.
5) Sticker names on mini beer mugs as place cards -- guests will be thrilled to take them home!
6) Go all out and hire an Oompah Band & get a keg.
Grab some frosty bavarian beer.
Sprechen sie deutsche?
Found on every picnic table in every beer hall.
Each place setting provides a chance for guests to take a small sip or chug-a-lug.
Vintage beer bottles from flea markets make for great props.
Quick Beer-Braised Barbecue Chicken Sliders
Lemon Ginger Beer Shandy