How to Throw a Cookie Party
Nothing cookie cutter (well, except the actual cookie cutters) about this easy and creative Milk and Cookies Party...getting your hand caught in the cookie jar has never been this much fun!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) We stocked up on baking supplies, mason jars, baking sheets, mini rolling pins and wooden spoons at the dollar store.
2) For each place setting, we created mason jars layered with cookie ingredients and did the same for the 3 centrepieces.
3) We ran a runner of kraft paper down the center of the table.
4) Decorate the table with small bowls of sugar, flour and whatever baking utensils you might have.
5) We used cookie cutters as napkin rings and wooden spoons as place cards.
Grab a cookie and some milk.
Guests can take home their own cookie jar, milk and rolling pin.
Hot out of the oven!
Dollar store baking sheets stand in for placemats.
Easy centerpieces with dollar store wooden spoon flowers.
Get your hand caught in the cookie jar.
Throw a C-is-for-Cookie-Party that's a cut above.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Monster Cupcake Recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Milkshake Recipe