The Best, Brightest and Bounciest Baby Shower Ever
It's a baby boom and we can't think of a better way to celebrate than by throwing this fun, creative and super-easy Baby Bash. This is one special delivery the soon-to-be Mom will never forget!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Hit the dollar store for blue and pink pails, powder, lotion, washcloths, baby blankets, dolls, bottles, pacifiers, etc.
2) At each place, use blankets as mats, fill pails with baby supplies, have baby utensils and milk-filled baby bottles.
3) Alternate place settings between pink and blue.
4) Add classic kids books, shoes (those blue ones are from the dollar store!), cheerios and knitting supplies to the table.
5) Pass out chocolate cigars and show "Baby Mama" on TV.
Lotion and powder and wipes, oh my!
It's a baby boom.
Love to love you baby.
The Yummy Mummy brigade out for a stroll.
Vintage planters that are cute as buttons.
Sugar and spice and everything nice.
Mini Chai Cinnamon Bun Cheesecakes
Mini Boston Cream Pies Recipe