How To Throw a Nerd Party
A Nerdalicious feast
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Be brainy and send invites to your Geektastic feast written in Klingon or computer code.
2) Hit the dollar store for chalk boards, mouse pads & geometry sets.
3) Haul out socks and sandals, pocket protectors & pure polyester pants.
4) Have "Doctor Who," "The Matrix" or "Revenge of the Nerds" on your TV
5) Boxes of nerd candy make for great edible place cards
6) Add calculators, microscopes, chess boards, manga, Mountain Dew & astronaut ice cream.
Propeller Heads and Mathletes at their coolest.
We used sharpie paint markers to add our equations and a dollar store mouse as our place card/napkin ring.
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.
Smartfood to up our IQ.
Beam Me Up
Party (and study)!
Sheldon and his Big Bang Theory.
Lord of the Rings
Chunky White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies Recipe
Raspberry Martini Recipe