A Take-the-Cake Decorating Theme Party
Want to be your own Cake Boss? Throw together this easy and fun Cake Decorating Theme Party, one guaranteed to have your guests licking the bowl!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) We wrapped the table with Ikea fabric that's striped with frosting colors.
2) Instead of filling icing bags with real icing (messy and time-consuming), we filled them with colored tissue paper and ribbon coming out of the tip.
3) Pink cake boxes were placed at every spot, tied with a striped bakers string.
4) At the dollar store, we stocked up on oven gloves, ribbons, tissue, doilies, plastic plates and chef hat cutouts.
5) Have a flower-making contest!
A place setting that takes the cake!
Tools of the Trade
Let me eat cake!
Birthday Cake Bonanza
Chocolate Chip Cookie Monster Cupcake Recipe
Cake Batter Martini Recipe