MAKE APPLE-TASTIC RECIPES
While Lisa has always been considered a good apple (you do the math…Julie = bad apple), you’ve got no idea the greatness she can create with this mighty fruit. Wanna take a taste? Check out Bite Me More’s Top 10 Apple-tastic Recipes here
Confused at the apple orchard?
We’ve got you covered with this guide to how to pick the perfect pomme for you!
Not a baker? Not a problem. Watch and learn
how to make the easiest, most foolproof apple crisp by clicking below!
When in the kitchen, what tool is the apple of our eye? Depends who you ask. Old school Lisa only uses this OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
, while her slightly lazier sis loves this super sturdy and simple Johnny Apple Peeler
How do you like them apples? Coated in caramel, please. Discover how to make the greatest DIY candy apple creations here
What can’t the mighty apple do? It can keep the doc away, and most definitely, while taking in these songs about apples, keep your toes-a-tappin’.
Listen to our "Apple" playlist here
5 Wow-I-Didn’t-Know-That Apple Facts
1. Apples float because 25% of their volume is air.
2. Apples are part of the rose family, like pears and plums.
3. It takes 2 pounds of apples to make one 9-inch apple pie.
4. On average, apples contain 4.5 grams of fiber. It takes nearly 2 servings of Metamucil to get that same amount of fiber.
5. It takes roughly 36 apples to make a gallon of apple cider.