Rosé Cocktails 3 Ways
Pop a bottle of rosé and prepare the glassware. We`re about to celebrate the three best summer cocktails that you`ll ever have!
1. BERRY ROSÉ SANGRIA
1 (750ml) bottle rosé wine
¼ cup brandy
¼ cup simple syrup
1 lime, thinly sliced
1 ½ cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 ½ cups raspberries
3 cups lemon-lime soda
1) In a large pitcher, combine rosé, brandy, simple syrup, sliced lime, strawberries and raspberries. Stir to combine. 2) Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours before serving. Just before serving, add lemon-lime soda and serve over ice.
2. RASPBERRY ROSÉ MOJITO
¼ cup fresh raspberries
3 fresh mint leaves, torn
1 lime wedge
2 tsp simple syrup
1 oz rum
½ cup rosé wine, chilled
¼ cup lemon-lime soda
Fresh raspberries, for garnish
Lime slice, for garnish
1) Using a tall glass, muddle raspberries, mint leaves, lime wedge and simple syrup.
2) Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes and stir in rum, rosé and lemon-lime soda.
3) Stir well and garnish with raspberries and a slice of lime.
3. ORANGE ROSÉ CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
4 oz rosé champagne
2 oz triple sec
2 dashes orange bitters
Long strip of orange zest, for garnish
Fresh blueberries and blackberries, for garnish
1) Fill a tumbler halfway with ice cubes.
2) Stir in rosé, triple sec and bitters.
3) Twist orange zest to express oils and stir into glass. Garnish with blueberries and blackberries.
Serves 1 More