EASY DRINK RECIPE – Lemonade 3 Ways
We don't mean to brag but our lemonade recipes are so good that Beyonce made an album about them! Watch how we whip up this refreshing summer essential in our video.
1. SPARKLING RASPBERRY LEMONADE
2 heaping cups fresh raspberries
½ cup water
¾ cup fresh lemon juice
½ cup simple syrup
3½ cups sparkling water
Fresh raspberries, for garnish
1. Using a blender, combine raspberries and water. Blend until pureed. Pour through a strainer to remove raspberry seeds and discard seeds. Place raspberry puree in a large pitcher. Stir in lemon juice and simple syrup until well combined. Gently stir in sparkling water, serve over ice and garnish with fresh raspberries.
2. TUMERIC GINGER LEMONADE
4 (1-inch each) pieces fresh ginger
4 cups water
½ tsp ground turmeric powder
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp honey
4 cups ice water
1) In a medium saucepan, combine ginger, 4 cups water, turmeric and black pepper. Bring to a boil lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, strain through a fine mesh sieve and stir in lemon juice and honey. Let mixture cool. Pour into a pitcher and stir in 4 cups ice water.
3. STRAWBERRY BASIL LEMONADE
1 cup fresh lemon juice
½ cup dry gin
3 cups cold water
2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
5-6 tbsp simple syrup
5 fresh basil leaves
1/8 tsp sea salt
Fresh basil, for garnish
1) In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, gin and water. Using a blender, puree strawberries, simple syrup, basil leaves and sea salt. Stir into lemon juice mixture. Serve over ice and garnish with basil.