Back to School Party
Host a back to school party that's as easy as ABC.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Red brick paper from Michael's Craft Store covers the table.
2) Set up an area with small desk and baby blue backdrop for guests to do old school portraits.
3) Have 'Billy Madison,' 'Old School' or 'Back to School' on the TV.
4) Use mini blackboards from the dollar store to label items on the buffet.
5) Stock up on pencils, rulers, glue and thumbtacks to supply your table.
6) Hold paper airplane making and spitball distance contests.
Dollar store bandanas were used as napkins and cork tiles as placemats.
Like, totally awesome locker.
Passing with flying colors.
Old school cut and paste.
Straight as an arrow.
A for effort.
Apple Caramel Crumble Cake Recipe
Rice Krispie Square Milkshake Recipe