A Mouthwatering Chocolate Party
How to throw a mouthwatering chocolate party.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Create an edible runner out of chocolate bars.
2) Use chocolate bars for invitations and place cards.
3) Scatter around the house bowls of chocolate covered popcorn, pretzels, marshmallows and almonds.
4) Screen one of the Willy Wonka movies on the TV.
5) To go all out, rent a chocolate fountain or personalize M&Ms.
6) We bought chocolate & glass vases from the dollar store and with the help of our glue gun, created sweet and unique vases.
Death By Chocolate.
In case of emergency...
Paving the Milky Way.
For the bite-sizer and the chocoholic.
Eat Your Heart Out!
Gooey Double Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Frozen Hot Chocolate