An Out-of-the-Box Office Party
Throw an out-of-the-box office party at home!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) We wrapped the table with inexpensive suit fabric.
2) The incredible individual water coolers were purchased at the dollar store!
3) The place cards were created by stickering names on dollar store calculators.
4) The dollar store is a mecca for office party supplies - we bought pencils, envelopes, sticky notes, paper clips & storage baskets.
5) Laminate name tags, use takeout containers, decorate with PayDay candy bars & screen "Working Girl".
Use large envelopes as placemats & stamp with urgent and confidential.
Take a note and stick it!
A fine mess.
Can you work this weekend?
Wake up and smell the coffee.
My door is always open.
Gather 'round the water cooler.
Crunchy Fish and Creamy Coleslaw Wraps Recipe
Triple Chocolate Coffee Brownies Recipe