A Great American Thanksgiving Party
A guide to creating an easy and impressive Thanksgiving table.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Instead of flowers, glue gun fake apples on empty apple juice tins. Fill "vases" with dollar store twigs and attach fabric leaves to branches.
2) From the kitchen, grab apples, cranberries and corn. from the kids, borrow tractors.
3) For a harvest feel, we covered the table in faux wood paper from Michael's Craft Store.
4) The dollar store is a great spot for barnyard animals, bales of hay and plastic tractors.
5) Have 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' playing on the TV.
Creating a stylish thanksgiving place setting from the dollar store.
Going nuts for Thanksgiving.
A hard day of harvesting the crops.
No watering required for these harvest centrepieces.
The perfect Thanksgiving feast (for a dollhouse, that is).
How to make the perfect turkey? Fill it with hot air.
Easy Turkey with Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce
The Best Cranberry Martini Recipe