Bubble Bath Bash
What's the easiest way to throw a fun and fresh brunch? Draw a bath. Yes, create this cheery, bright and easy rub-a-dub-dub (minus the three men in the tub) table guaranteed to make your guests bubbly.
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Our placemats are created from dollar store bath mats cut in half, making each bubble mat 50 cents.
2) Stock up on foam bubbles from the dollar store - we used them as a runner and to prop up all the ducks.
3) We got blue and white orbs, bath brushes, sponges, bubble cups and duck bag clips from the dollar store.
4) Large ducks are placed in doll-sized tubs spray painted bright yellow.
5) Have 'Hot Tub Time Machine' playing on the TV.
Guests can take home their bath-brush-turned-place-card.
Big ducks sit in bubble baths.
Bubble bath and a glass of wine.
Only thing missing is the bath pillow.
Golden Duckie, you're the one.
Ducks from all walks of life.
Rubber ducks sit atop styrofoam bubbles.
An edible avocado mask.
Grilled Lemon Dill Chicken Recipe
Apple, Carrot & Ginger Smoothie