Art Theme Party
Unleash your inner artiste by throwing this inspiring, creative and super-easy Art Theme Party...it's guaranteed to get rave reviews!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) We used craft paper as a table runner - encourage guests to get creative and draw on it.
2) Stickers and a stroke of paint on mini canvass from the dollar store as place cards.
3) Have Frida, Pollock or My Left Foot on the TV.
4) Dollar stores are great to stock up on art supplies - we bought watercolor palettes, paintbrushes, easels and acrylic paint tubes.
5) Print out copies of your favorite works of art and place them along the table and on the easels.
Paper that looks like a frame makes for a great placemat.
Strike a pose!
The masters at work.
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
Art Appreciation 101
Dip your brush!
Fantastic or fraud?
Vanilla Sandwich Cake Recipe
Limoncello Gin Martini Recipe