An Old West Cowboy Party
Always wanted a reason to wear chaps and spurs? Here's your chance with our fun and super easy Cowboy Party, a celebration of galloping gunslingers and campfire cowboys. C'mon buckaroo, just follow our lead and create a barn burner no one will forget!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) For a barnyard feel, we covered the table in wood printed paper from Michael's Craft Store.
2) Plastic farm animals and hay are scattered on the table.
3) A mini campfire is created and topped with a can of baked beans.
4) Cowboy guns and plastic hats, sheriffs badges, and bandanas make for a high impact but affordable place setting - each setting cost approximately $4.50 - a lot less than flowers!
5) Have westerns playing on the TV.
Each cowboy place setting is a mini home on the range.
The Lone Ranger and his identical twin!
Lucky horseshoes for everyone!
A shootout at the O.K. Corall.
With a roll of the dice, you can head to the Wild Wild West.
A gunfight John Wayne will win.
Reading how the West was won.
Page-turners for us city slickers.
Cowboy Blondies Recipe
Bourbon Cowboy Cocktail Recipe