How to Throw a Pasta Party
Want to throw a party straight from the pantry? You can with this super fun and easy Pasta Party, a carb-fest guaranteed to satisfy every appetito!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Wrap the table with Ikea checkered fabric for the classic Italian restaurant feel.
2) Tins of Italian tomatoes are a great addition. We also emptied a few and put aromatic fresh basil in them.
3) Have 'Big Night' playing on the TV.
4) At the dollar store, we stocked up on pasta, clear jars (of varying heights), strainers and placemats.
5) Fresh tomatoes and mini Italian flags (bought at a flag store) add color to the table.
A perfect Pasta Party place setting.
Italia, al Dente.
Want to create a pasta rainbow? Here's how:
Putting a bow on Joe (Fresh)
Spicy Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
Limoncello Vodka Martini Recipe