A Breakup Bash
It might be your party and you can cry if you want to, but chances are you're going to be howling with laughter at this Breakup Theme Party - perfect for those who hate Valentine's Day or for those in need of a big love bite!
HOW TO THROW THIS PARTY
1) Raid your wine rack and line the table with wine bottles, the classic breakup drink.
2) From the dollar store, stock up on Kleenex boxes, cinnamon heart candies, black roses, lip pillows, red plastic glasses and plastic ball-and-chains.
3) Forget sweet red and white - wrap the table in a roll of black paper from Michael's Craft Store.
4) Have ice cream dishes at each place, along with a dollar store ice cream scoop with each guest's name.
5) Have 'War of the Roses' on the TV.
A Love Bites place setting
Romance is Dead
A bed of (black) roses.
Change of Heart
French Onion Soup Recipe
Black Dragon Cocktail Recipe