Turkey Pot Pie with Cheddar Biscuits
This easy and delicious Turkey Pot Pie topped with homemade Cheddar Biscuits is the perfect comfort food for Fall, and a great way to serve up leftover turkey after the holidays. So pick up a can of Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup and get ready to get cooking.
2 tbsp butter
1 small onion, diced
3 carrots, peeled and diced
3 celery stalks, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup flour
½ tsp dried Italian seasoning
2 ½ cups Campbellâ€™s Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth
¾ cup Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
4 cups cubed, cooked turkey
1 cup frozen peas
2 ¼ cups flour
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ cup cold butter, cubed
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
½ cup milk
1) Preheat oven to 400F. Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray set aside.
2) For the filling, in a large skillet melt butter over medium-high heat.
3) Add onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook 6 minutes until vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in flour and Italian seasoning for 30 seconds.
5) Gradually stir in chicken broth and Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup. Continually stir until slightly thickened 2-3 minutes.
6)Remove from heat and stir in turkey and peas. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
1) For the cheddar biscuits, in a large bowl combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda.
2) Cut in butter with your fingers until mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
3) Stir in shredded cheddar cheese. Add Cheddar Cheese Soup and milk stir just until all ingredients are combined.
4) Drop large spoonfuls evenly over filling, leaving a few gaps for steam to escape.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until biscuits are golden and mixture is bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.