Does your favourite breakfast cereal need a little kick? We’ve got just the thing! This cereal fudge recipe will turn your breakfast blues into your latest muse, making a great snack, and one that will surely impress.
Bite Me Bit
"Be a Fruit Loop in a room full of Cheerios."
5 oz can evaporated milk
8 tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter
3 cups granulated sugar
7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
12 oz white chocolate chips
2 cups of your favorite breakfast cereal
You will also need:
4-Quart sauce pan
1) Line the cake pan with parchment paper
2) Add the evaporated milk, butter, and sugar to the sauce pan. While stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Be careful to not scald the mixture. Remove from the heat.
3) Add the Marshmallow Fluff and white chocolate chips to the sugar mixture. Stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is thoroughly combined.
4) Stir in 1 1/2 cups your favorite breakfast cereal.I used Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms as my cereal for this recipe and can highly recommend then both.Lucky Charms was my favorite of the two though, if I have to choose just one.Pour the fudge into your prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cereal on top of the fudge. Lightly press the cereal in so that it sticks.
5) Let the fudge cool completely. Remove from the pan and cut into pieces.